Last Updated: October 2014
Please read the content carefully below as they may effect you
You will not use the Site or Services to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. AnimeNZ has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be or are charged with repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
You are solely responisble for the communications between any members of AnimeNZ. You understand that AnimeNZ does not screen users when the create an account with us. You are also solely responisble for all messages, communications, transmission or broadcast between other members and AnimeNZ takes no responsibility of what is communicated. AnimeNZ may contact members in relation to applicable laws that are in effect and you are required to support and provide any information that can help AnimeNZ about any activities conducted on the site.
There are 3 types of users on AnimeNZ
These ranks represent the sites ranking but also they express the job you and they have to perform.
They are the backbone of the site. They design/create and explore new content making it available to you. They have full privileges through the site. They can remove content, comments, profiles (if necessary) and change forums.
You the usual user. You have Normal privileges so you can explore the site and add content where you want to. You cannot control any forum content, comments etc. You can report abusive people to Moderators or Administrators. Respect your higher ranks.
Viewers (No Login):
If you are accessing the site for the first time or just looking around you will notice that you have no privileges. You may comment on the update feed but you will need to leave your contact details behind. You cannot create content and you will not be able to go to Member only areas.
AnimeNZ is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on animenz.co.nz or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in AnimeNZ’ search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to email@example.com
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Please Note. Copyright Laws are defined in a state or country stand on this site. If you are using content for informative, or minimal purposes please email us as above address.